It is compulsory for the students to wear the following school uniform on all class days, examination days and at all school functions:
1. Shirt (light cream) to be tucked into trousers (chocolate brown).
2. Tie (chocolate brown) to be worn from Class VI onwards. For Classes XI & XII, the tie which has a different design (Kindly see the specimen displayed on the Notice Board) will be used.
3. School belt designed and approved by the school is compulsory for all Classes.
4. Plain black shoes with laces and plain dark brown nylon socks are to be worn every day except on Saturday and P.T. days.
5. Sikh Students should use maroon mini turban (dasta or patka).
GIRLS: (Class I and above)
1. Light Cream shirt and maroon tunic with cream strip design and maroon shorts.
2. Plain black shoes with laces and plain dark brown nylon socks are to be worn every day except on Saturdays and P.T. days.
3. School belt designed and approved by the school is compulsory for all classes.
GAMES (Class VI to X)
1. Black lowers with white two strips in both sides, Black shorts plain.
2. House T-Shirts.
3. White sports shoes plain.
Shirting Number: ASARWA OFFICER’S CHOICE
Trouser/Tie Number: NISSON 9999
Saturdays and P.T. Days:
On Saturday, the regular shirts are to be replaced by T-shirts of respective House and the trousers and socks will be changed to white. Similarly, in place of black shoes, white synthetic/canvas shoes. For inter-house events, shorts and House T-shirts are compulsory. The school mono shall be imprinted on the T-shirts. White belt approved by the school.
On Saturdays the regular shirt and tunic is replaced by T-shirts of respective Houses and white skirt & white shorts. Socks will be changed in to white with white synthetic/ canvas shoes. For inter house events, house dress is compulsory. The school mono shall be imprinted on the T-shirts. White belt approved by the school.
P.E. Students (XI & XII):
T-shirts, Shorts and Tracks Suit designed and approved by the school are compulsory for students who opt for students who opt for P.E. in the Higher Secondary Classes.
Winter Season: Boys/Girls
1. Up to class VIII, plain V-necked sweaters (long-sleeved or sleeveless) in maroon colour to be worn over the shirt.
2. Teri-wool blazer in maroon colour is also permitted.
3. For classes IX to XII blazer in maroon color is compulsory. The school mono should be imprinted over the pocket.
K.G. I & II:
Blue check shirt with plain blue bow, plain blue shorts, blue socks and black shoes with laces.
Winter: Plain blue long pants, blue sweater and blue cap.
On Saturday: White shorts & T-shirt (specially designed) with white shoes and socks.
Photographs of specimen uniforms are uploaded on the school website.
Blue check frock with plain blue design, blue shorts, blue socks and black shoes with laces
Winter: Blue sweater with blue slack.
On Saturdays: Girls white skirt with plain blue design, white shorts and white T-shirt with blue design. White shoes with white socks.
Boys: Pink trouser and pink check shirt with plain pink design, pink bow, light pink socks and black shoes.
Girls: Pink check frock with plain pink design, light pink socks and pink shoes..
Winter: Girls: Pink Sweater with pink slack and pink cap
Boys: Pink Sweater and pink Cap.